Rental Agreement and Disclaimer for Bounce House
Any persons/organisation renting our inflatables are responsible/liable for any damage or injuries occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. Persons using the inflatable do so at there own risk. These guidelines are for the safety of all persons using the inflatable, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept responsibility for any damage or injury to anyone using the equipment however caused.
For your information, safety and enjoyment we recommend the following:
1. Our inflatables has an age limit of 14 years. Please ensure that no one over this age uses the inflatable especially adults. This is due to safety, manufacturing and insurance reasons.
2. A responsible adult must supervise children at all times while on the inflatable.
3. Please do not allow anyone on the inflatable whilst inflating/deflating.
4. Children are not allowed to climb, sit or hang on the inflatable walls.
5. Do not allow children to bounce on the front safety step. The safety step is to assist users in getting on/off safely.
6. Ensure the inflatable is not overcrowded. Limit the number of users to allow enough room for each child to play safely. Try to avoid small and large children using the inflatable at the same time.
7. All shoes, badges and jewelry must be removed. We also recommend spectacles be removed.
8. No food or drinks to be consumed while on the inflatable to avoid both mess and possibility of choking.
9. No face paints, party poppers, colored streamers or silly string as these make a terrible mess and can also stain the inflatable for which you will be liable for payment to clean or repair.
10. No smoking, fires or barbeques to be used near tor on the inflatable.
11. No pets to be allowed on the inflatable.
12. It is advisable to ensure that no one with any history of back or neck problems use the inflatable.
13. In the event of heavy rain or wind it is strongly recommended that the inflatable is switched off for safety reasons. When safe to re-use switch back on and towel dry any remaining wetness before allowing children back on.
14. Water fights are fun but do not spray water near the electric blower.
15. Occasionally check that the inflatable is still securely pegged down.
16. Never switch the blower on and off while the inflatable is in use.
17. If the inflatable fails for whatever reason, evacuate immediately to prevent injury.
18. Please remember if the inflatable is dirty or damaged when collected the renter is liable for the full repair or cleaning costs.